Tuesday 17 December 2013

HA3 Task 7 - Review

Review 

During the course of Unit 78 I have covered a vast array of research in which took me quite a bit of time but threw out all of the research my final product results were good and to what I expected my character to look like this was the easy part of the whole thing due to the fact that I had plenty of research to back up my design and because I believe the way I have talked about and described my character is pretty accurate in my own opinion. Another thing I found to be challenging at some aspects and easy in some was planning out my character I found this difficult at some points due to the fact I knew what I wanted to make my character look like but I couldn't quite get the correct images to support my characters look so I had to go back and research it again and come up with a whole new outfit design but I did manage to keep his face and other body features so in all I believe I managed to get the best possible result in the time I have had to complete my character.
In the time I had to create my character and the background that he would be standing in front of I did struggle at first when it game to the overall size of things so I decided to make my character first and then make the background and then add it in after this turned out pretty well but some parts of the image in the background like the car I made doses look slightly bigger than the character so I just left it like that and then made my character bigger so in the end result I found that I had made my character a bit to big so I tried to shorten him and then just added it to its background.
Later on after all of this I decided to tidy up my image and add some detail like bullet holes in the car and I also changed the colour of my character’s scarf just to make it look a bit better and to make it look like a finished product. If I was to have more time or go back to my character I would change a few things like the features he has but other than that I would leave everything else just to keep to the survival theme I was going for because I do believe that I have stuck to my description of my character and to the overall design so I do believe that this project went well and that I did the best I could in the time I had to do it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment