Monday 16 December 2013

HA3 Task 5 - Production



Here you can see the amazing pose i used to get my final produce shape this helped my to develop my work and it helped me to change the clothes i was wearing and develop my face to look my like a survivor than a real life dope. This images was one of three images in which i took to get the right angle for my pose. 


This is the image i took my clothes from to put on my character look like a survivor and i did this to make my job easier by taking from one image and then changing it to make it my own image and to make it look good at the same time as looking like a bad-ass survivor.  


Here i have began to develop my characters face i have also began to develop his scarf to hide his neck and to save time making his neck i chose to give my character a beard to save me from making him a detailed jaw but also to make my character to look how i have described him to ensure what i have done makes seance and doesn't look stupid and so it actually look alright as my final product.    


Here you can see how i have created my Characters lower scarf and his right hand i created his right hand to look like he is holding something over his should and i have made his hands look like they are gripping something so that i can ensure that he can hold some kind of weapon like a shot gun or sniper rifle.  


In this image you can see how i have developed my left hand which also looks like its gripping something which could be a bag of a bandoleer which could be relevant to my genre which is a survival based game and it would make my character look more like a survivor than a angry hobo or a homeless person.   


Here you can see the actual body of my character i started with the arms and then the actual body to try and get the shape of his body as well as i could possibly make it i also stuck to a more dark and grey theme to try and make his clothes worn and old like hes wore them for some time.  


Here you can see that i have added the gun on to my character to make him look more like a survivor that is willing to do anything to survive and it makes him look more bad ass and like like i have described him in my description of him so that's why i have added the gun to him.    


Here you can see the car i have designed the car is a muscle car and is the typical survival car for most survival based genre games this car is simply known ass a mustang or muscle car are they are usually known ass. The car is one of my favorite cars so that's why i decided to add the car to my actual work and to also add something into the final image.  


Here you can see the big Ben this is what i used to get the background of my work this was important because it needed to be perfect for me to get the background right for what i was doing with it. 


This is the final produce for my background i have change the color and made it look more cartoon and more of a darker theme to it. this is important because the background needed to fit into my characters theme and it needed to look suitable for what was doing. 


This is the clouds what i used to get my sky designed originally i was gonna use a grey background to show pollution but then i decided to go for a stormy one to get the more scary and darker theme to this overall. 


Here you can see the street light i made this was a pretty easy prose's and it actually turned out pretty well compared to how i thought it would turn out. The best part about it was the fact that it was overall good and that it actually fit into my final product and it added something to the background so that also made me pretty happy as-well because of this.    



No comments:

Post a Comment